[ltp] cannot set channel in new wireless-tools

Justin Lintz linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 25 May 2005 16:06:34 -0400

------=_Part_6442_24204769.1117051594661

I just did an apt-get upgrade in debian and now I can no longer set my=20
channel to 52 on my atheros a/b chip. I am using version 27 of the tools. I=
t=20
only allows me to set channels 1-13 which correspond to frequencies in the=
=20
2.4ghz range and will not let me get into the 5ghz range at all. Weird thin=
g=20
is, kismet sees my AP fine.

--=20
- Justin

------=_Part_6442_24204769.1117051594661

I just did an apt-get upgrade in debian and now I can no longer set my chan=
nel to 52 on my atheros a/b chip.  I am using version 27 of the tools.=
  It only allows me to set channels 1-13 which correspond to frequenci=