[ltp] Cisco acu works - iwconfig does not

Martin Höfling linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 29 May 2005 15:37:26 +0200

--nextPart14174743.pYGm74A3WR

Hi there,

I have a strange problem with my cisco Aironet mpi350 in my T40

If i am using acu (from the cisco tools), I can set the wireless key (WEP) =
but=20
if I do this with iwconfig does not set it correctly so using an encrypted=
=20
wlan does not work.

iwconfig eth1 key s:wlankey13digits

gives no error but I do not get an connection.

I am using the kernel driver, not the one cisco provides, and it worked fin=
e=20
some times ago.

Any ideas?

Regards
	Martin

=2D-=20
Glaubw=FCrdigkeit ist ein soziales Konstrukt, das wesentlich aus
Anerkennung erw=E4chst. (Andreas Peeck in de.admin.news.groups)