[ltp] T30, BlueTooth and Headset

Andre Timmermann linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 30 May 2005 14:43:05 +0200

Hi,

Am Montag, den 30.05.2005, 15:00 +0300 schrieb Martin Fluch:

> That was also the site I found so far. Probably just need to compile
> the thing and see whether I can load the module sucessfully. And then
> maybe just jump into the cold water and order a Plantronics M2500
> (doesn't seem to be so expensive than I first thought) and try it
> out...

I have a R50p and the BT-headset from Lidl (supermarket in Germany).

It works mostly with the SF-driver.

For example I am not able to take up the phone with the button on the
headset. I have to click the button in my phone-app.
In addition the volume-controls do not work directly.

I get some codes from the headset to the BT-application when I press the
buttons on the headset, but the are not forwarded to the applications on
the desktop. I think it is poxsssible to write some kind of wrapper for
that.

Good luck in getting this stuff to work ;)

Greetz,
Andre