[ltp] mouse visibility on big screens.

Paul Cuciureanu linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 30 May 2005 22:07:02 -0400

------=_Part_3815_19261497.1117505222421

there's nothing better then having 2 x 19' monitors at the control of a=20
single mouse.
problem is I find it difficult to locate the mouse pointer itself on these=
=20
screens.
is there a way, we could set up a mouse-trial (like I've seen in windows).=
=20
or maybe there are better options?

I use gnome, and it's got Ctrl key for making the mouse visible, however,=
=20
this seems to cease working after a while, for some obscure reason...

--=20
visit my site: roCafe http://rocafe.ca - Your (and my) online photo album.
Paul Cuciureanu

------=_Part_3815_19261497.1117505222421

there's nothing better then having 2 x 19' monitors at the control of a sin=
gle mouse.<br>
problem is I find it difficult to locate the mouse pointer itself on these =
screens.<br>
is there a way, we could set up a mouse-trial (like I've seen in windows). =
or maybe there are better options?<br>
I use gnome, and it's got Ctrl key for making the mouse visible,
however, this seems to cease working after a while, for some obscure
reason...<br>
-- <br>visit my site: roCafe <a href=3D"http://rocafe.ca">http://rocafe.ca<=
/a> - Your (and my) online photo album.<br>Paul Cuciureanu

------=_Part_3815_19261497.1117505222421--