[ltp] mouse visibility on big screens.

Abel Cheung linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 31 May 2005 14:34:16 +0800

On 5/31/05, Paul Cuciureanu <paulcu@gmail.com> wrote:
>  I use gnome, and it's got Ctrl key for making the mouse visible, however=
,
> this seems to cease working after a while, for some obscure reason...

That's pretty strange, I have been using gnome for long time (sometimes
2-3 whole days without leaving X, of course not heavy usage), and
never seen left Ctrl key malfunction. Perhaps you can go to
bugzilla.gnome.org, and search for any bug like what you described.

Besides, you can run xev, and try to press Ctrl key inside its window,
in order to test if the key is really working.

Abel

> =20
>  --=20
> visit my site: roCafe http://rocafe.ca - Your (and my) online photo album=
.
> Paul Cuciureanu=20

--=20
Abel Cheung   (GPG Key: 0xC67186FF)
Key fingerprint: 671C C7AE EFB5 110C D6D1  41EE 4152 E1F1 C671 86FF
* GNOME Hong Kong - http://www.gnome.hk/
* Opensource Application Knowledge Assoc. - http://oaka.org/