[ltp] T43P V3200 working?

Torkild U. Resheim linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 02 Nov 2005 14:15:59 +0100

--nextPart1393279.EndeFE7k6P

S=F8ndag 30 oktober 2005 05:08, skrev dbakker@arrayasolutions.com:
> I had gentoo working on my T42P with DRI support and everything was great
> (using xc,dri,mesa CVS) I moved to a T43P and cant get it to work. Can an=
y1
> confirm That they have the v3200 working with acceleration and=A0with what
> distro, what drivers and a xorg.conf file. I really would appreciate it. =
=2D-
Works nicely on SuSE 10.0 with the ATI drivers. I used "fglrxconfig" to cre=
ate=20
the configuration.
=2D-=20
Med vennlig hilsen / Kind regards                                  ((
Torkild Ulv=F8y Resheim, Senior Systemutvikler / Software Engineer    ))
Emma EDB AS, Trondheim, Norway. http://www.emmaedb.no             |----|_
Private pages: http://resheim.no - "Any sufficiently advanced     |    | )
bug is indistinguishable from a feature."                         |____|'