[ltp] Finally!! boot from USB flash drive works

Nathan Smith linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 02 Nov 2005 12:20:23 -0500

That's great. I've tried this in the past as well. If I've been
successful I don't remember it because all I remember is the many
failures. More details would be great! What combination of tools did you
use that made it finally work?

-Nathan