[ltp] Re: SOT: Linux friendly MP3 player

Fri, 04 Nov 2005 09:58:56 +0100

--=-QySlA455/NxNaTwt1Hpe

Hei Michelle,

> > crap, while Sony/Ericsson has good Linux support - but i have a persona=
> > problem with Sony (DRM...) and can they play OGG anyway?
>=20
>   No, SE supports MP3 and AAC. I can put songs in there via bluetooth
> using gnome-obex-send in the gnome-bluetooth package. That'll be
> integrated in a Nautilus extension some times.

thanks for the reply.

I just bought a SE P900, since it's symbian based and hence symbian
oggplay will hopefully run on it. Hopefully it will arrive here next
week and i'll see.

But it's good to know that the obex stuff works with SE.

Andr=E9.

--=-QySlA455/NxNaTwt1Hpe

--=-QySlA455/NxNaTwt1Hpe--