[ltp] From Jiang: PAM for firefox password?

Jiang Qian linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 6 Nov 2005 16:22:42 -0500

I followed this page strictly:
http://thinkwiki.org/wiki/How_to_enable_the_fingerprint_reader
And a number of problems I encountered I put it in the "Troubleshotting
and Hints" section how I resolved them.
On that page someone more knowledgeable than I am also put his email
address there in case if you have problems. The community is strong!
Good luck!
Jiang