[ltp] Thinkpad T41 + minicom + Cisco Router

Dillon Lawson linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 07 Nov 2005 14:28:59 -0500

I use a keyspan 19 based usb adapter on my t40 and t43.  You have to
mknod the dev entry then everything is happy.  I dont use Cisco products
but most routers / switches i configure use 9600 8n1 with hardware and
software flow control off.

I hope this helps,

--dillon