[ltp] docking with DVI problem

Martin Höfling linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:45:54 +0100

--nextPart1881321.8hKMHrubX7

Am Mittwoch, 9. November 2005 22:06 schrieb Stefan Schmidt:

> Today i get my Dock Station II and my my 20" TFT at work. I only had
> to add 1600x1200 in my screen section and it just works. :)

OK, sounds promising. I get hopefully get a new one, cause my one had a lar=
ge=20
cluster of pixel errors. Hope that there are no DAC Frequency differences=20
between the series. Alex mentioned that all radeons support 165Mhz dot cloc=
k.

regards=20

	Martin H=F6fling

=2D-=20
Es gibt auch Linux-Aussteiger. Aber die R=FCckfallquote steigt mit
jeder Win-Version. (Walter Saner in de.newusers.questions)