[ltp] Anyone got Suspend-to-Ram with fglrx driver works?

Jiang Qian linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 22:18:59 -0500

By the way did  anyone get resume from Suspend-to-Ram with fglrx driver
to work? Maybe on a T43/T43p even, which uses pci-express instead of
AGP? If so could you share with us your /etc/acpi/sleep.sh
/etc/acpi/resume.sh and maybe /etc/acpi/prepare.sh if you have one?
I tried all these vbetool gymnastics and none of them works.
Thanks in advance.
Also if you get it to work, do 3D-acceleration still work after resume?
Jiang