[ltp] Anyone got Suspend-to-Ram with fglrx driver works?

Jiang Qian linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 17:23:38 -0500

Hi Osho:
suspend-to-ram with radeon driver works flawlessly for my system. I
follow what you wrote and compiled vbetool. And I modified the script
exactly as you said, and put the full path of new vbetool in it. But it
still failed to resume. Same symptom.

AFAIK T42p use AGP interface for graphics card whereas T43 use
pci-express. Maybe it's a difference between pci-express and agp
interface? Anyone get this to work on a T43 or T43p?

Also could you please send me a copy of your xorg.conf?  Maybe I used
some wrong xorg.conf options? What version of xorg and fglrx you're
using? I'm using xorg 6.8.2 and fglrx 8.18.8. on kernel 2.12.4.

Also did you ever shift from fglrx back to radeon driver without
rebooting? Does that give you screen corruption?

Thanks a lot for helping out.

Jiang