[ltp] APS and Linux

Wolfgang Karall linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 12 Nov 2005 22:30:29 +0100

On Sat, 2005-11-12 at 21:44 +0100, Wolfgang Karall wrote:
> It's not obvious that it works, but I just saw that hdaps shows up as
> input device in /proc/bus/input/devices. And I guess I just lack the
> joystick support in my kernel to get a joystick device too, right?

Ok, once joydev is loaded I can play neverball due to tilting my
notebook. Very cool. :)

Unfortunately I don't have 3D acceleration since I don't use the fglrx
driver and I can't get xorg + dri + mesa to work with my T43p. But since
Xorg 6.9/7 Release Candidate 2 is out I might give it another try.
Unless someone can confirm that it won't work with the PCI-Express
connected "ATI Technologies Inc M24 1T [FireGL M24 GL]" (from lspci)
with PCI ID 1002:3154. Anyone?

Regards
WK
--