[ltp] T-43p and Port Replicator II

Andrey Kislyuk linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 20:36:44 -0500

Hi,

I've always hotplugged my Port Replicator II with no problems. After
some BIOS/driver update Windows was smart enough to autoswitch between
lcd and dvi on-the-fly, while in Linux that's not yet possible but
should be fine on LCD/VGA. Ejecting with ethernet and power is just like
taking out the corresponding cables on the laptop itself though - same
connections.

-ak