[ltp] Re: Halleluja, it actually WORKS! (Re: New ATI Driver)

Fionn Behrens linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:23:34 +0100

--=-D/zMwz4oeEs5THXZIE8w

On Di, 2005-11-15 at 03:09 +1100, D. Sen wrote:
> Could you send me your xorg.conf and the kernel .config?

The files can be found at http://fionn.de/config/
I used fglrxconfig to create the xorg.conf (warning, your old config
gets overwritten!) and afterwards I edited some values and put the
synaptics stuff back in. But it already worked fine with the fglrx
"factory" config.

> Also, did you configure the kernel for suspend 2?

Yes, but I actually use it almost never and have not tried it yet. There
have been other posters today who reported to have had success with
suspend2 and how.
After all the battery can hold up S3 for about a week and my Notebook
aint never off that long.

best regards,
		Fionn
--=20
"Why, of course, the people don't want war ... But after all it is the
 leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a
 simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, a
 fascist dictatorship, a parliament or a communist dictatorship ...
 Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of
 the leaders. ... All you have to do is to tell them they are being
 attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and
 exposing the country to danger."
        Hermann Goering, at the Nuremberg Trials after World War II

--=-D/zMwz4oeEs5THXZIE8w

--=-D/zMwz4oeEs5THXZIE8w--