[ltp] ! (Re: New ATI Driver) - Still not much luck

D. Sen linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 17:31:54 +1100

Nope ....still no luck!!! recompiled the kernel (2.6.14-2) with the
suspend 2 patch and almost exact config file as Fionn (except I have xfs
support built in to the kernel).

So now I have the exact same kernel and xorg.conf as Fionn and still
cant get suspend/resume (to memory) to work.

The only other variable are the acpi suspend/resume scripts. Can anyone
(who has this working) post them?

Thanks.
DS