[ltp] DVI problem again

Martin Höfling linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:04:59 +0100

--nextPart2148034.9dQo5Dg05V

Am Dienstag, 15. November 2005 16:36 schrieb Alex Deucher:

OK, I was able to use the dvi with 1280x1024 but on higher resolutions, the=
=20
tft shows mode not supported. Something is going wrong there.=20

I'll test the driver if you find related bugs and try to follow the bugrepo=
rt=20
from time to time.

Thanks for all your efforts. Is there a place, where I can follow the=20
developement around the radeon driver in xorg?

Regards
	Martin
=2D-=20
=46alls dir die Antwort zu ungenau erscheint, k=F6nnte es an der
=46ragestellung liegen. (Daniel Fass in de.org.ccc)