[ltp] Slow grub stage 1.5 at R40

Wolf Wiegand linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 08:46:44 +0100

Hi,

Jean Feltrin wrote:

> Hi Wolf, my device.map are with the same lines, just without the floopy
> reference, you have one R40 ? your grub are booting fast ? if yes what
> version are you using ?

Yes, I have a R40 as well and it boots alright. I am using the grub
version that comes with Debian Sarge, which is 0.95+cvs20040624-17. Maybe
you could try to reset your BIOS settings? (That's what I'd try next)

Wolf
--
Büroschimpfwort des Tages: Clownfrühstücker - nervt beim 8-Uhr-Meeting mit
seiner überschwänglichen Witzigkeit den müden Kollegenrest. (Peter Kahler)