[ltp] Fingerprint Reader -- working, a little too much maybe!

Aaron Mulder linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 01:50:23 -0500

So I have the fingerprint reader working with PAM according to the
directions on that page.  Awesome!  There's only one problem: is you
ssh to my laptop, you don't get a password prompt -- I guess it's
waiting for the fingerprint reader.  I managed to force SSH to ignore
the fingerprint reader by updating /etc/pam.d/sshd to not include the
common-auth.  Guess I better update the Wiki!  :)

Thanks,
    Aaron