[ltp] Debian on R50e - how to make wpa_supplicant work with wpa2?

Macskasi Csaba linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 19 Nov 2005 15:35:19 +0100

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 15:23:07 +0100, Vaclav Stepan
<stepan@kmlinux.fjfi.cvut.cz> wrote:

> (1) Suspend to disk using swsusp
>
> I created a 1 GB swap and added it to fstab. After swapon, its there.
> However, when I do an
>  echo -n "disk" >/sys/power/state
>
> it frees memory and than complains about non-accessible swap
> ``Try swapon -a''. Then it just recovers to running state.
>
> Is there some limit on which partition it can save? (here its hda9)
> Should I say somewhere ,,save to partition this and this''?

I think that you have to use the boot-option "resume=/dev/hda9". And
adding the proper line to your /etc/fstab would not be bad either.

Csaba

--
Macskasi Csaba
bitumen@tuxworld.homelinux.org