[ltp] Using Graphics tablet sometimes (AllowMouseOpenFail)

Tue, 22 Nov 2005 03:52:08 +0000

Dear Dave,

Thanks very much for your help. I tried changing AlwaysCore to
SendCoreEvents. Unfortunately, this doesn't solve the problem. Maybe I
didn't explain the problem very well. What I need to achieve is the
following:

  - Normal use (tablet and mouse): everything works fine.

  - Restart X with the tablet unplugged (and *without*
    modifying xorg.conf): X must still start, using just the mouse.

Richard