[ltp] Debian on R50e - how to make wpa_supplicant work with wpa2?

Vaclav Stepan linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 17:58:35 +0100

On Mon, Nov 21, 2005 at 09:48:01AM +0800, AC Perdon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is OT question, sorry for that but is just so happened that im using a
> R50e, And you said you have things work out of the box how about the
> winmodem is it working out of the box if i'll use Debian unstable right now
> my distro is Ubuntu 5.10 but the winmodem is not detected (im not surprise!)

Well, I just installed the sl-modem daemon and drivers and it works
(well, to the extent that it responds to AT commands - I did not try further).
Yes, it looks supported under ALSA.

Vaclav Stepan