SOLVED ? Re: [ltp] Soundcard no longer found in T41

Ulrich Kuehn linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 25 Nov 2005 14:26:51 +0100

Magically, the problem disappeared after I removed the battery and power
cord, and pressed the power button for 10 seconds or so. Now the sound
card is recognized again during all boot-up that the system went
through.

Strange.

Ulrich