[ltp] T43p problem with ACPI and battery status

Alejandro Bonilla linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:51:30 -0600

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:39:20 +0200 (IST), Nir Tzachar wrote
> > I reported this long ago and then Intel did a patch o the ACPI and has added
> > it to some version.
>
> do you have a link??
No.
> was this a patch to the kernel ACPI code, ar the DSDT ???

This was Robert Moore if I remember correctly. He told me he incorporated some
latencie changes and stuff into the new ACPI, dunno if it was a tarball.

I will look for more info and reply cause I just went into bugzilla.kernel.org
and no bugs are connected with my account.

.Alejandro