[ltp] IBM Recovery CDs, partitions

Jaime Iniesta linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 16:49:48 +0200

------=_Part_7683_17102667.1128178188372

I use two separate hard drives instead of partitions. This way you don't
have to mess around with this kind of problems and you have the full 100% t=
use under Linux or Windows.

Of course I do this because I use most of the time Linux and I only have to
change to the Windows hard drive from time to time...if you need to use bot=
OS every day then changing hard drives can be quite tiring.

--

Jaime Iniesta AKA Capit=E1n planeta
email: capitanplaneta ARROBA gmail PUNTO com

------=_Part_7683_17102667.1128178188372

I use two separate hard drives instead of partitions. This way you
don't have to mess around with this kind of problems and you have the
full 100% to use under Linux or Windows.<br>
Of course I do this because I use most of the time Linux and I only
have to change to the Windows hard drive from time to time...if you
need to use both OS every day then changing hard drives can be quite
ARROBA jabberes PUNTO org<br>webs: <a href=3D"http://capitanplaneta.blogspo=
t.com/">
http://capitanplaneta.blogspot.com/</a>

------=_Part_7683_17102667.1128178188372--