[ltp] Re: I bought the R52 !!!

Harry Popov linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 11:06:15 +0300

On Monday 03 October 2005 09:22, satyakam goswami wrote:

> did you report those bugs back to developers ?, the way i look at it
> is if we as the community let it be HAM or whatever if we dont report
> back to the developers how can they come close to what ever you want
> the free software to be.

Always. Sadly most of the developers loose interest to their programs
after a while. I am not a programmer but I am experienced and educated
HAM and could be a tester. So if some one reads we NEED FSK441 and JT66B
software. I voluntiered 300 hours for debugging PSK31Deluxe. Will
voluntier much more for these...

> > That the truth guys. The power of Windows is not Windows but all
> > those great software developers who never say Linux is stupied but
> > take all goodies from it!!!
>
> true why cant we think the other way round too ;-)

Right! That is the freedom, to have your own oppinion but to let others
have their too! So thanks for reading. Let stop it and leave the
bandwith for the tehnical problems. This List is very helpfull and there
are a lot of capable men here!!!

> Satyakam

Regards, Harry Popov