[ltp] [t42] ibm-acpi Thermal questions

Roger linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 05 Oct 2005 02:54:53 -0500

Yes, I have tried this - I get a maximum of 3-4 degrees difference.
I've disabled the wireless module and and the temperature only dips to
57C - perhaps it's related to the hardware power supply.

I'm going to disable wireless in Bios and see what it reads.  I have
another  model T42 as a backup and it exhibits the same issue
(2378-FVU). This is why I suspect it is the EC bios update.

Thanks for the reply.

-Roger