[ltp] finding thinkpads which boot from usb 2.0 disk

Joel Ebel linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 09 Oct 2005 01:37:21 -0400

The T40 definitely supports USB 2.0 and booting from it.  Originally it
suffered from the BIOS not remembering the boot order if the USB drive
was removed, but with a BIOS update, that's fixed.  It can remember to
boot from USB first.

Joel