[ltp] [T40]Can't compile ibm-acpi on Slackware

Rainarrow linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 22:30:41 +0800

------=_Part_28522_25308009.1129041041915

If I am understanding what you said, I should do the following:
 Download the patch=3D>Apply it to my 2.6.13 kernel source=3D>Rebuild my ke=
rnel
with this patched source=3D>ACPI will be up and running!
 Is this correct?
 And, what's included in the "experimental" features? Do I have to
experimental =3D 1 to enable SpeedStep, and Auto-fanspeed control(just like=
 in
Windows), or, I guess, maybe I have to write my own script to control
fanspeed?
 Thank you very much~

------=_Part_28522_25308009.1129041041915

uild my kernel with this patched source=3D&gt;ACPI will be up and running!<=
/div>