[ltp] dual head XOrg T43p

dillon lawson linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 04:55:32 -0400

--------------000802090603080709070407

I am using FGLRX drivers not the kernel drivers, the FPS with the kernel
drives are about 10% of what FGLRX will get.

--dillon

Alex Deucher wrote:

>On 10/13/05, dillon lawson <dillon@phasefour.net> wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>I have a T43P with the  Radeon FireGL V3200 PCIE card and was wondering
>>if anyone out there has a working dual head config  using the laptop LCD
>>and an External LCD connected via DVI?  I can switch to analog for the
>>external monitor if need but but would rather not.  Also does anyone
>>have any tips tricks to get suspend to RAM working?  Thats about the
>>only thing i havent got working.
>>

>LVDS (laptop LCD) + internal TMDS (DVI) is not currently supported by
>the opensource Xorg radeon driver.
>
>Alex
>

>>Thanks
>>
>>--dillon
>>--

--------------000802090603080709070407

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I am using FGLRX drivers not the kernel drivers, the FPS with the
kernel drives are about 10% of what FGLRX will get.<br>
--dillon<br>
Alex Deucher wrote:
 cite="mida728f9f90510122039u2214fa3bpc2be52f4edf2a161@mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite">
I have a T43P with the  Radeon FireGL V3200 PCIE card and was wondering
if anyone out there has a working dual head config  using the laptop LCD
and an External LCD connected via DVI?  I can switch to analog for the
external monitor if need but but would rather not.  Also does anyone
have any tips tricks to get suspend to RAM working?  Thats about the
only thing i havent got working.
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
LVDS (laptop LCD) + internal TMDS (DVI) is not currently supported by
the opensource Xorg radeon driver.

Alex

  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Thanks