[ltp] dual head XOrg T43p

Jiang Qian linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 01:31:00 -0400

What did not work for suspend to ram? Did it suspend fine but fail to
resume. Does your hard disk show up as /dev/sda? If the answers to both
questions are yes, you might want to take a look at
http://thinkwiki.org/wiki/Problems_with_SATA_and_Linux
In a nutshell you need to patch your kernel to get suspend to ram
working as well as get DMA and hdparm to work there.
Best
Jiang