[ltp] dual head XOrg T43p

dillon lawson linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 14:09:21 -0400

So hibernate-ram does actually work but my tty0 doesnt come back all the
way.  If i kill X  and run hibernate-ram, it hibernates then when it
comes back i cant see anything on any of the tty's but it does respond
to commands.  I then run gdm and everything works as normal.  Go
figure,  I wonder how i can make it so the tty's come back to life when
i hibernate to ram.  BTW, i had already patched my kernel with those
patches and im using suspend2 sources from gentoo's 2.6.12-r6 tree. Any
ideas on getting the tty's back?

--dillon