[ltp] NumLock going crazy, extermly annoying problem

Sat, 15 Oct 2005 23:52:04 +0100

Konstantin Filtschew wrote:
> hi,
>
> you've installed a package, don't know how it's called, but it was
> something to use the Numlock for blinking of the network.
>
> Try to search for such a software on your laptop.

It might be "ifled".

When you find it, please also report a bug to the author. It should
flash the LEDs, but should definitely not mess up your keyboard!

BTW for anyone interested, you can have fun with:
	while : ; do
		xset led 3 ; xset -led 2
		sleep 0.5
		xset -led 3 ; xset led 2
		sleep 0.5
	done

Regards,

Richard

--
rn214@hermes.cam.ac.uk  **  http://www.richardneill.org
Richard Neill, Trinity College, Cambridge, CB21TQ, U.K.