[ltp] NumLock going crazy, extermly annoying problem

Yoni Levy linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 16 Oct 2005 01:26:49 +0200

Problem solved !
It was in fact an application called tleds.
Two question remain - how did it get to my /etc/init.d, and why does it
affect the keyboard output ..
I'll ask the authors of tleds, hope to get an answer...

Thanks a lot Richard and Konstantin, I can use my thinkpad again :-)