[ltp] NumLock going crazy, extermly annoying problem

Sun, 16 Oct 2005 02:54:27 +0100

Yoni Levy wrote:
> Problem solved !
> It was in fact an application called tleds.
> Two question remain - how did it get to my /etc/init.d, and why does it
> affect the keyboard output ..
> I'll ask the authors of tleds, hope to get an answer...

The first is probably a result of the packaging of the application.
After all, if you *did* want to have tleds installed, you'd (probably)
want it to be a system service. It's only a bug if it got installed
by default rather than by you selecting it.

The second is definitely a bug!

Richard

--
rn214@hermes.cam.ac.uk  **  http://www.richardneill.org
Richard Neill, Trinity College, Cambridge, CB21TQ, U.K.