[ltp] "debian update-grub script" and thinkpad hidden recovery

Michael Olbrich linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 17 Oct 2005 21:10:11 +0200

look into you menu.lst file. There should be comments like this:

# kopt=root=/dev/hda1 ro
# groot=(hd0,0)

this is used by update-grub when generating the configurations for each
kernel. (see "man update-grub")
You probably want to change that to

# kopt=root=/dev/hda2 ro
# groot=(hd0,2)