[ltp] "debian update-grub script" and thinkpad hidden recovery

Calvin linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:52:38 -0700

Hi,

Just a question regarding debian and the thinkpad hidden recovery
partition; I have "secured" it in the bios and was wondering if I
installed debian if it will cause any problems if I ever wanted to
boot back into the recovery partition. I've read up a little bit upon
this subject but I'm still a bit confused as to how I shoudl go about
installing without removing my ability to boot into the recovery
partition.

Calvin.