[ltp] "debian update-grub script" and thinkpad hidden recovery

Jiang Qian linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 17 Oct 2005 18:24:51 -0400

One word of advice: you certainly do NOT want to install linux
bootloader, grub or lilo, in MBR. I did that and as far as I know
there's no known way to boot back to recovery partition. Install on the
boot record of the linux partition and use windows bootloader to boot
linux.
Jiang