[ltp] Syncing from TP HDD to USB key

Joel Ebel linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:31:53 -0400

Ah yes.  I didn't actually read the whole message to realize that was
another constraint.  --existing will work nicely.  That negates my
argument of having to delete files in both places.  If you only want it
in one place, deleting it from the other will prevent it from coming
back if you use --existing.

Joel