[ltp] Trackpoint: press_to_select results in double click

Jiang Qian linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 15:31:48 -0400

See some general advice here if you don't yet know.
http://thinkwiki.org/wiki/Patch_to_enable_advanced_trackpoint_configuration
especially check the value jenks, the double click sensitivity. Mine is
135 and it does double click fine.
Jiang