[ltp] Redundant entry in serial pci_table

Efthym linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 23:15:28 +0300

Hi Sabine,

Had the same problem with my T21 installing Fedora. It was getting stuck
on the IRQ assignment as well. Unfortunately, the problem was only solved
with  a replacement of the mini-pci.
You can try to verify that it is actually the modem/eth0 by opening the
cover for the mini-pci, disconnecting one or the other and trying to boot
without them. If the installation goes through, then you found the culprit.

Hope this helped.

Efthym