[ltp] SuSE Pro 10.0

Bernd Illig linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 06:48:57 +0200

Hi,

I tried SuSE 10.0 also but didn=B4t notice your problem; perhaps because
I installed it on a T22. SuSE 10.0 is quicker than the 9.x releases,
but I faced the annoying problem that it doesn=B4t shut down correctly.
After "shutdown -h now" the screen stays on, even if you push the
"OFF" button on the keyboard. All I can do to get out of this is to
remove the battery and plug off. My friend owns a T43 and an unused
partition on it ;) I will ask him to install SuSE 10.0 and let us
participate on his experience.=20

cheers,

Bernd Illig
Muenster, Germany
(currently running VectorLinux SOHO 5.0.1)