[ltp] Cleaning the screen

Alejandro Bonilla linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:02:44 -0400

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 17:55:49 +0200, Ignacio Fernández Galván wrote
> Alejandro Bonilla, 28-10-2005:
>
> > In some countries, there are wet pads to clean the screen. If you have a
> > baby,
> > you can get one of those wet towels. Also the bagged cleaning towels for
> > the hands.
> >
> > Basically anything that is humid and well designed.
>
> Is any kind of fluid (ethanol, cologne ...) good?

yeah, some Channel or Carolina Herrera is good for cleaning the screen. ;-)

I wouldn't use alcohol at all to clean the screen, just use a humit towel.
There are some humid towels with a low level of alcohol and those are the ones
you want. (Don't leave them in the car cause they will dry out. ;-(  )

> Is any kind of tissue (cotton, wool ...) good?

Maybe wool? I think cotton leaves parts behind and then is a pain to remove
those little cotton points and eventually leave more fingers.

Humid napkin will leave a trace of where you moved and cleaned the screen.

> I don't want my screen to be disolved or scratched, I prefer
> fingerprints  ;-)

:|

.Alejandro