[ltp] Screen resolution for text terminals?

Jaime Iniesta linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 30 Oct 2005 18:48:04 +0100

------=_Part_9742_25283609.1130694484070

Hi everybody!

I want to know how to set up the screen resolution for text terminals. I
mean, I have a 1024x768 lcd screen (on a R52 thinkpad), but when I'm on a
text terminal (like Ctrl+Alt+F1, etc.), the fonts are not as clear as when
I'm on graphical mode.

I think this may be because text terminals are on 800x600, maybe less, so a=
lcd screens can't adapt themselves to other resolutions, they seem blurred.

So... how to force a 1024x768 for text modes?

Thanks!

--

Jaime Iniesta AKA Capit=E1n planeta
email: capitanplaneta ARROBA gmail PUNTO com

------=_Part_9742_25283609.1130694484070

Hi everybody!<br>
I want to know how to set up the screen resolution for text terminals.
I mean, I have a 1024x768 lcd screen (on a R52 thinkpad), but when I'm
on a text terminal (like Ctrl+Alt+F1, etc.), the fonts are not as clear
as when I'm on graphical mode.<br>
I think this may be because text terminals are on 800x600, maybe less,
so as lcd screens can't adapt themselves to other resolutions, they
seem blurred.<br>
So... how to force a 1024x768 for text modes?<br>
ARROBA jabberes PUNTO org<br>webs: <a href=3D"http://capitanplaneta.blogspo=
t.com/">
http://capitanplaneta.blogspot.com/</a>

------=_Part_9742_25283609.1130694484070--