[ltp] 600e: ethernet won't work for SUSE 9.3 network installation

Jo Jo linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 03 Sep 2005 00:16:18 -0400

I'm trying to install Suse 9.3 using the network, which just requires
booting off a CD who's iso you can download. Unfortunately, I can't get the
ethernet to work. It works in FC3, and I thought I loaded all the right
kernel modules (pcmcia, 8139*, etc) but it won't work when running the Suse
installation. How is this done?

SmartScreen Technology.
first two months FREE*.