[ltp] Problem with Software Suspend (suspend2.net) and ibm-acpi

Jiang Qian linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 11:31:44 -0400

Not directly relevant. Just my past experience seem to show that no
docking device found means you've already have a copy of acpi_ibm
running, like the case if you compile it into kernel. It doesn't seem
to be the case for you but just in case, after rmmod ibm_acpi, is the
directory /proc/acpi/ibm empty? If it is not it means you have not
successfully removed ibm_acpi modules.
Good luck.
Jiang