[ltp] R40 15" TFT wanted

Gerhard Schauer linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 10 Sep 2005 16:21:51 +0200

Hi,

sorry for Reading the Message very late, but perhaps I can help you
anyway.

I broke my R40 Display by accidently throwing the laptop from the table.
And made good experience ordering a Display ( LP150X05-B2 ) from
www.screentekinc.com They sent it from Singapure much cheaper than the
original IBM one.
Good Luck!