[ltp] Linux approved scanner/printer combination

Paul RIVIER linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:18:25 +0200

Jaime Iniesta wrote:

> Don't know about good brands, but I think HP is the best choice for Linux.
>
> My experience: *Avoid Lexmark*. I bought a scanner+printer device
> (X5250) and it is not supported on Linux.
>
> Jaime

... and so did some of my friends :( ... don't buy lexmark
this times,  HP is making a real effort toward linux community as most
of its hardware is *perfectly* supported under free os.

paul