[ltp] Composite performance with X.org - radeon M9

Stefan Schmidt linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 22:21:41 +0200

--u3/rZRmxL6MmkK24

Hello.

On Sun, 2005-09-18 at 20:50, JP Renaud wrote:

> True. I went from 800 fps to 1100 fps. Thanks for the tip.

No problem.

> Which card do you have to get 2000 fps?

stefan@fairlight:~$ lspci -s 01:00.0
0000:01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon
R250 Lf [FireGL 9000] (rev 02)

Be carefull, if you use MergedFB. There is a note in the man page,
that with the PageFlip option, there could be same errors.
I do not use MergedFB, so there is no problem for me.

regards
Stefan Schmidt

--u3/rZRmxL6MmkK24

--u3/rZRmxL6MmkK24--